Endwood vs Wood
End the Fight with Wood Fence Maintenance and Struggles
When homeowners decide to install a fence around their property—whether for privacy, or boundaries for children, pets and possessions—wood fencing is at the top of the list of options. Wood, however, is notorious for its inability to last. Time and weather take their toll quickly—the rich stain or paint color fades, bleaches out, and chips off. Boards succumb to moisture and temperature changes, and begin to warp, sag, crack, splinter and break off altogether.
To prevent these issues, homeowners must be vigilant about maintenance—sanding, staining, painting, cleaning, replacing warped or broken boards and popped nails…it becomes a real never-ending chore.
Take back your weekends with Endwood
Endwood Capped Cellular PVC Fencing from Enduris is the ultra-low maintenance solution to the problems of wood fencing.
Endwood’s beauty rivals traditional wood fencing:
- Authentic appearance of hand-stained redwood, cedar and weathered barnwood
- Realistic texture embossed on pickets, posts and rails
- Distinctive woodgrain patterns
- Available in variegated and solid colors
But Endwood’s best feature is its easy care and ultra-low maintenance:
- Moisture cannot penetrate, it will not splinter, split, crack, rot or warp
- Never needs sanding, staining or painting
- Protected with HardCover™ Capstock, so colors will not fade
- Does not support growth of mold or mildew
- Stains are easily hosed off; no power-washing needed
- Impervious to termites and burrowing animals
- Closed cell solid core imparts strength and stability