This fence design guide highlights the most common types of fences, options available to customize your designs, and gives tips to get the most enjoyment from your fence-building process.
Get Immediate Access to the Interactive Fence Design Studio
Get free and instant access to the interactive design studio to see how your options will look in real life. A qualified Enduris fencing contractor can then turn your vision into reality.
Types of Vinyl Fencing
- Vinyl privacy fencing - Privacy styles provide backyard seclusion, protection of your loved ones and possessions, and security for swimming pools. Semi-private fences give you the containment you need, along with a view and a little airflow. Enduris solid and semi-privacy fences are engineered with interlocking tongue and groove boards extending deeply into the rails. Decorative lattice and a variety of caps allow you to create a style to complement your home's architecture.
- PVC picket fences - Sturdy, durable, low-maintenance picket fence will provide containment for your pets and children and a distinctive, charming look for your yard. The white picket fence is an American classic, and Enduris picket fencing offers traditional and classic styles to complement your home and property. Picket options include wide, narrow, scallop and closed, and are available in white, tan and khaki.
- Vinyl post-and-rail fence - Perfect for restricting movement of livestock or attractively marking property lines. Vinyl post and rail fence offers all the charm and good looks of a wood rail fence, with none of the maintenance - no painting, staining, splinters or warping. Our post and rail fencing is available in 2, 3 and 4 rail and features notched ribbed rails and thick posts. Enduris makes installation quick and easy with pre-routed corner, end and line posts, and self-locking notched rails. The quality manufacturing process of Enduris ensures a tough, flexible, easy-care fence.
How to buy fencing to complete your design
Wood or Vinyl? - Of course we sell vinyl fencing so you know what our answer will be, but we could have sold wood fencing. We believe quality vinyl fencing gives you all the benefits of wood, but without the troublesome maintenance and depreciating looks.
The new wave of vinyl fencing technology gives you quality wood-like grains on both sides of the planks with an authentic look and feel.
Low-maintenance - The look of a wood fence starts to degrade the second you put it in the ground. Weather bleaches the color, and it pits, cracks, and sags with normal wear and tear. Vinyl fencing resists stains and requires minimal maintenance - occasional spray of a garden hose. A common argument for using wood fences is vinyl fences won't degrade in a landfill. However, vinyl fencing from Enduris also comes with a lifetime warranty (what landfill?)
Strength is crucial if you live in windy climates. Enduris has vinyl fences and posts meeting hurricane ratings.
Guarantee? - Enduris guarantees your vinyl fence will not peel, pit, rot, blister, warp, crack, abnormally weather, or be consumed by insects when installed under normal conditions and proper use. If it does, Enduris will repair or replace the defective material.
Get more details about your PVC/vinyl fencing project
Contact Enduris today to get full product information and options available for privacy, picket, and post-and-rail fencing. You can also find a pre-screened Enduris vinyl fencing dealer in your area who can either supply you with materials or assist with installation.
Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions or have suggestions to make this fence design guide more useful.
- Macromedia Flash 7 Plugin or higher. Click here if you don't have this.
- 700 MHz Processor
- 128 MB Ram
- 800x600 Monitor Resolution
- 32bit (16 Million Colors) video mode
- Broadband connection recommended
Every effort has been made to make the colors in this application as accurate as possible. However, due to variables such as individual monitor settings, we recommend that you make final color decisions using actual samples.