Docks & Marinas
Not only does Endeck provide homeowners with a beautiful and long lasting deck, but it also works great for Docks and Marinas!
When thinking about your next boat dock or marina, Endeck capped cellular PVC decking is the perfect solution to a slip resistant, low heat build-up, with long term performance, providing you with years of hassle-free enjoyment.
Tough and rugged, Endeck holds up to all types of water and sun exposure, even salt water. Due to the exceptional core uniform cell structure, our deck boards are unable to absorb water thereby preventing any form of water damage. What typically destroys wood and composite decks creating mold, mildew, warping, and decay, will not affect your Endeck decking which will keep looking great year after year. Whether you are in salt water climates or inland near lakes and streams, Endeck will provide a gorgeous textured slip resistant deck, dock, boathouse, or marina for your ultimate enjoyment without the hassles of maintenance.
What you need to know about Endeck decking:
- Endeck is light (1.55 lbs per ft) and is ideal for removable and fixed docks
- Cool to the touch, Endeck is very comfortable for summer use even on the hottest days
- Minimal thermal expansion resulting in no warping or buckling
- Impervious to water and will not shrink, swell or twist – our material will not absorb water
- Unaffected by gas, diesel fuel and other “boat related” chemicals
- Will not leach chemicals or by-products into the ecosystem
- Woodland series has a “class A” flame spread rating
- Superior hardness for anchoring cleats and mooring points
- Deep embossing provides a surface with excellent traction – wet or dry
- Because Endeck is 100% PVC, it is completely recyclable unlike composites or wood
- Endeck decking is compatible with all types of support sub-systems and railings, including aluminum, steel and wood to name a few