Fencing – PVC Fence Styles
Which PVC fence style works best for you?
Today with so many fencing options to choose from, people are left scratching their heads unsure of just where to start. Occasionally, the fence you need may be quite different than the fence you want. So how do you choose?
When approaching fence function v.s. fashion, you need to start with why you want or need a new fence. Are you replacing an old wooden fence? Maybe you have new pets or small children. Perhaps you are tired of a curious neighbor and would appreciate a bit of privacy and seclusion. If you are like modern day’s busy dual income family, you may wish to extend your home into the backyard creating a sanctuary retreat for pleasure and relaxation. These are all items to consider when choosing your new fence.
PVC privacy fence styles are wonderful for privacy and seclusion as well as securing pets and children. Others may choose a PVC Picket or Ranch Rail design to add charm and character while marking property lines.
At Enduris, our PVC fences are available in a variety of styles to suit every need or décor with colors available in white, tan, khaki, and woodgrains.
PVC FENCE PRODUCT FEATURES
- Heavy-duty quality construction
- Made in the USA
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- No unsightly brackets or screws
- Impervious to rusting, flaking, cracking, termites, warping, or chipping
- Superior protection from the harsh rays of the sun with consistent color, minimal uniform fading, and no yellowing
- Neighbor friendly – Beautiful on both sides of the fence
“Not All Low - Maintenance Vinyl Fences are Created Equal…”
Vinyl fences you see lined up in front of your neighborhood Home Center serve a purpose – low price, and you truly “get what you pay for.” Home Center Fences are no bargain. Sections are sold as a lost leader but the brackets, posts, caps and gates are very expensive. The total system will cost you as much or more than a high quality Enduris fence.
Pickets are glued onto the rails, are not neighbor friendly and have a history of falling off. Do you really want the “Home Center Fence look” in front of your beautiful home? Home center professional lines will actually cost you much more than an Enduris fence because there are so many layers of markup.
You deserve more when it comes to a key piece of your yard and home’s overall beauty, functionality and security. Compare these benefits to what the basic vinyl fencing at your local Home Center offers:
• Precise fence components - designed to fit together perfectly. Tight tolerances and exacting engineering are hallmarks of Enduris vinyl fencing; providing neighbor friendly appeal.
• You get complete control - over look and feel – Pick colors, size, textures, designs, and caps to enhance your architecture. Your vinyl fencing can even be customized to fit hills and valleys.
• Protected against sun damage - Enduris vinyl fence has UV inhibitors and additives to withstand fading by harsh sunlight.
• Virtually no maintenance - Vinyl fencing needs nothing other than the occasional spray with a garden hose or brushing off grass clippings so you can enjoy the peaceful tranquility of your yard.
• Strong, and long-lasting - Enduris fencing keeps its good look for decades, with extreme durability and strength under exacting quality control checks. Cheaper vinyl fencing is glued, does not resist stains and is prone to breaking.