Fencing – Wood v.s. PVC
Benefits of PVC Fences over Wood Fences
Imagine the freedom of never having to power wash, paint, treat, stain, seal or replace boards in a wood fence again. Re-capture your leisure time enjoying outdoor activites doing the fun things you love and officially remove this item off of your “honey do” list for good.
Enduris PVC fences…
- offer low maintenance — never paint, stain, or seal again. Regain your weekends enjoying your fenced yard, not maintaining it. No curling or warping and nail pops. Easily clean with the spray of a garden hose or for tough stains, Simple Green® or a mild detergent will do.
- have excellent aesthetics and curb appeal and look great year after year adding value and beauty to your home.
- do not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- are not combustible and are flame resistant, ensuring your backyard BBQ mishap doesn’t turn into a mishap.
- do not splinter or rust and therefore are a safe alternative to wood and excellent for children and pets.
- do not attract termites bringing them into your home structure.
PVC can mimic the look of wood without the maintenance and upkeep
In the past, privacy style fences have typically been made of wood. However, PVC fence popularity is growing immensely as people are switching over to wood alternatives. In fact, more and more homeowner associations now prefer PVC to wood.
Wood fencing looks great the day it’s installed, but quickly takes its toll from weather and daily wear and tear. Fortunately, your Enduris PVC fencing will keep looking great for many decades, with extreme durability and quality construction. Forget staining, sanding, and replacing broken boards. Your PVC fence resists stains, sun damage, and breakage. You can feel safe knowing that our PVC fences are safe around your children and pets and will not splinter or release harmful chemicals.