Find Your Local Enduris Dealer
Please enter your information below for the store in the USA nearest you.
How to Choose Your Vinyl Fencing Dealer
Using a qualified dealer to install your fence, rail or deck ensures you get the job done right, in less time and effort. You get back that weekend (or weekends) spent building, along with cost savings from tool purchases or rentals. Professional contractors make their living by eliminating wasted materials and time so you get the highest value for your money. A qualified contractor can also offer helpful suggestions to make your dream design a reality.
What kind of fence do you need?
- Are you looking for privacy? Enduris offers full or semi-privacy fencing.
- Classic look and feel? Check out the variety of picket fencing options.
- Marking property on your estate or ranch? Post and rail fencing offers livestock-grade durability with elegant beauty.
Enduris fencing offers a multitude of fencing options along with choice of colors and decorative accents to give your fence, deck, or railing, a "finished look".
How to hire a fence contractor
- Locate a fencing contractor from trusted sources - Enduris maintains a network of highly-trained and professional installers who can get your fence built on-time and on-budget. Use the form provided to begin this process today [All contractors are independent businesses and Enduris cannot and does not warrant any design and/or installation services nor any consequential damages.]
Check with your local BBB to insure the contractor is reputable. You can also check reviews in Google.
- Try out ideas in the fence design studio - it's always easier to come to a contractor with an idea of what will look best for your situation. If a fence requires modifications after the work has begun due to design changes, contractors typically raise the price.
- Get multiple bids - there are good reasons for variations in price, but you'll want a contractor who will do great work at the best price.
- Check references - Our dealers are not the type to disappear with your money, but when you're comparing between two bids, it's still a good idea to check references from recent customers. Checking the company's name on the Internet can also help, though there are a fraction of reviews available on the web for contractors as there are for restaurants, hotels, etc.
- Give the contractor all the info needed to create an accurate bid. Custom-built fences require design drawings which list the materials to be used. The contractor can also help you determine length and other related specifications.
Does your decking or fencing dealer offer a warranty?
If you use Enduris products, you are protected with a *Limited Lifetime Warranty*. Your fencing, railing, or decking will not peel, pit, rot, blister, warp, crack, abnormally weather, or be consumed by insects when installed under normal conditions. If it does, we will have a contractor repair or replace any defective material. Do you have a reputable U.S. manufacturer to stand behind your warranty? Imported product may have a waranty but who will stand behind it in the U.S.? Does your local dealer have the resources to make it right if the off shore manufacturer does not back it up? (Google Chinese Drywall)
Let a qualified Enduris contractor help turn your dreams into reality
The combination of strength and long-lasting good looks is exactly what you're looking for in vinyl fencing. Locate your nearest Enduris® dealer today, download information about your pvc/vinyl fence options.