Professionals – Decking
Endeck Capped Cellular PVC Decking
Where beauty and strength come together
Isn’t that what customers are really looking for—a gorgeous deck that can endure the punishment of time? Endeck capped cellular PVC decking is slip-resistant, impervious to stains and scratches, plus it stands up to the daily torture from pets, kids, and neighbors who drag heavy deck furniture from one end to the other.
Endeck’s HardCover™ technology provides a rugged shell which protects your deck boards on all 4 sides wrapped tightly around 100% cellular core adding strength and durability. Each plank incorporates the rough sewn textured surface on both sides which is more forgiving during installation as well as adding up savings in material usage.
Endeck boards are strong, durable, engineered to resist fading, staining, and are lighter in weight than composite, capped composite or treated wood deck boards. Endeck boards meet or exceed stringent AC10 and AC174 standards, and are CCRR-0144 approved.
Working with Endeck is a breeze. Lightweight and easy to carry about the job site, Endeck deck boards are easy to cope, shape and bend, require no pre-drilling, and can be installed with a variety of hidden or face fastening systems.
Covered by our exceptional Warranty, Endeck comes in eight colors—three Monochromatic soft earthy colors in our Woodland™ Series and five rich dark rich colors in our Forest™ Series (four include variegation for an exotic allure). Both series offer matching or contrasting fascia.
What you get with Endeck:
- Innovative tight cellular design
- No wood or organic fibers
- Lighter than composites – easier to handle, allows for more material per truckload reducing freight costs
- Excellent warranty
- Limited skus in the most popular color selections
- Engineered packaging to allow for moving units without sagging
- No pre-drilling required
- Dual embossing, both sides have a rough sewn texture
- Code Approved with a Class A Flame Spread (Woodland Series)
- Fade and Stain Warranty (Forest Series)