Enrail PVC Railing – Code approved, high performance, low maintenance!
Feel great knowing your customers are secure with the code approved Enrail railing system. Enrail’s easily assembled bracketed system offers amazing strength and security with quickly assembled sections that allow you to get in and finish jobs fast.
It really just cannot get any easier with evenly spaced pre-routed holes for pickets and bracketed sections with a variety of styles to choose from for that perfectly designed railing system that is sure to delight your customers for years to come.
Enrail PVC Vinyl Railing Systems are CCR-0107 code approved for one and two-family dwellings and residential. We have certified our railing systems to work with both premium brackets and with more cost-effective (but still amazingly strong) PVC brackets.
Like our other PVC products, Enrail is engineered to endure the punishment of time and is high performance – low maintenance and will not rot, mold, excessively fade, splinter, or deteriorate and is available in three popular styles and three colors (white, tan, khaki).
Enrail Code Approved Railing features and benefits:
- Code approved not just code compliant, feel secure selling our rail systems
- Boxed packaged system includes all components needed
- Pallets easily shipped via common carrier
- Many styles available which do not need to be inventoried
- Complimentary or contrasting colors to match our Endeck decking
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 6', 8', and 10' lengths and 36" and 42" heights available